We are looking for experienced heavy equipment operators comfortable working on large scale remediation projects who are proficient running large excavators, loaders, dozers and dumps for a variety of projects in and around Marlborough, MA.
Successful applicants will be looking at 40+ hours a week. Time and a half after 40 hrs.
**WE DO OFFER OSHA 40 / HAZWOPER TRAINING FOR QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS**
Successful applicants should meet the following requirements:
- A valid Massachusetts or Rhode Island Hoisting License Class 1C 2A for excavator and loader.
- Ability to work in and out of the seat if needed.
- OSHA 40/ HAZWOPER a plus
- Have a DOT Medical
- Experience doing large / small scale remediation projects.
- Class A or B CDL preferred.
- Mechanical background a plus, operators are required to perform routine service on equipment.
- Minimum 2 yrs experience required in the operation of heavy equipment.
- Must pass a Background Check and a Drug Screen as a condition of employment.